- കേരളീയ മതവിദ്യാഭ്യാസ രീതികള് പങ്കുവെച്ച് നൈജീരിയയിലെ രാജ്യാന്തര കോണ്ഫറന്സ്
- Fourth International Quran Conference concluded
- GRANDIOSE OPENING FOR IVth INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON QUR’ANIC INTERPRETATIONS
- Two day intensive workshop on Facilitating and Designing Effective Learning Experience
- National seminar on the Prophet Muhammad, DH Assam Campus; Comes to an end
Warm welcome for new academic year
Scholars are responsible for social empowerment: Syed Haiderali Thangal
Chemmad: Darul Huda Islamic University and affiliated institutions welcomed new academic year. Darul Huda chancellor, Syed Haiderali Shihab Thangal inaugurated the welcoming ceremony for the newly admitted students to secondary. Social and cultural empowerment of Muslim community is the scholarly duty, he said. We need an educated and civilized generation that can keep pace with the time. Darul Huda aims to form such a community that makes timely actions to social empowerment, he added.
Darul Huda vice chancellor, Dr. Bahaudeen Muhammad Nadwi gave the first chapter to the newly selected students to Darul Huda secondary, National institute for Islamic and contemparory studies and Thahfeezul Quran college, Mampuram. DH General Secretary Chemmukkan Kunjappu Haji, vice president Muhammed Koya Thangal Jamallulaili, treasurer KM Saidalavi Haji, U Shafi Haji, Dr. U. V. K Muhammad, Ishaq Baqavi, Rafeeq Hudawi and Zubair Hudawi addressed the gathering.
On the same day, inauguration programs were conducted in every UG colleges. Samastha president Syed Jifri Muthukoya Thangal and general secretary Professor Alikutty Musliyar inaugurated the programs organized in different UG colleges.