- കേരളീയ മതവിദ്യാഭ്യാസ രീതികള് പങ്കുവെച്ച് നൈജീരിയയിലെ രാജ്യാന്തര കോണ്ഫറന്സ്
- Fourth International Quran Conference concluded
- GRANDIOSE OPENING FOR IVth INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON QUR’ANIC INTERPRETATIONS
- Two day intensive workshop on Facilitating and Designing Effective Learning Experience
- National seminar on the Prophet Muhammad, DH Assam Campus; Comes to an end
The collective revolutionary initiatives in the field of combined education will provide new orientations, Says Sayyid Hyderali Shihab
It turned an absolutely festive occasion when exactly 940 new comer students got enrolled into DHIU central campus and various co-institutions throughout Kerala.
In all co-institutions, different reputed scholars delivered their first lectures officiating the new comers' entry to the secondary level of DHIU curriculum.
Inaugurating the entry of new students in the state level, Sayyid Hyderali Shihab Thangal stated that the revolutionary initiatives of Muslims premised on the idea combined education were ideally conducive to provide a new orientation for socio-cultural development of the community.
" The Darul huda model of education that essentially epitomised the actual tradition of Islam is imitable for Muslim all over the country and will contribute immensely to the full-fledged development of the community", he added.
The session was presided over by Sayyid Muhammad Koya Jamalullail, the president of DHIU.