- കേരളീയ മതവിദ്യാഭ്യാസ രീതികള് പങ്കുവെച്ച് നൈജീരിയയിലെ രാജ്യാന്തര കോണ്ഫറന്സ്
- Fourth International Quran Conference concluded
- GRANDIOSE OPENING FOR IVth INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON QUR’ANIC INTERPRETATIONS
- Two day intensive workshop on Facilitating and Designing Effective Learning Experience
- National seminar on the Prophet Muhammad, DH Assam Campus; Comes to an end
DHIU signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Islamic University of Rotterdam
Darul Huda Islamic University has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Islamic University of Rotterdam, the prestigious Islamic university of Europe. Both universities were represented by Dr. Ahmet Akgündüz, the Rector of RIU and Dr. Bahauddeen Muhammed Nadwi, the Vice Chancellor of DHIU.
According to the MoU, both Islamic universities will cooperate in in the areas of students and teachers exchange, research in Islamic Studies and other areas of co-operation to be mutually agreed.