- കേരളീയ മതവിദ്യാഭ്യാസ രീതികള് പങ്കുവെച്ച് നൈജീരിയയിലെ രാജ്യാന്തര കോണ്ഫറന്സ്
- Fourth International Quran Conference concluded
- GRANDIOSE OPENING FOR IVth INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON QUR’ANIC INTERPRETATIONS
- Two day intensive workshop on Facilitating and Designing Effective Learning Experience
- National seminar on the Prophet Muhammad, DH Assam Campus; Comes to an end
Sayyid Munawwarali urges to strengthen Muslim educational development programs among Indian Muslims
Sayyid Munawwarali urges to strengthen Muslim educational development programs among Indian Muslims.
The class starting program of the fourth off-campus of DHIU was inaugurated at Haveri in north Karnataka, by Sayyid Munawarali Shihab Thangal, Chairman of the National Project Series of the university.
As the educational development programs carried out by DHIU are meant to bring about social improvement through out the country, he announced that the total support of whole society was urgently needed. The education, he added, was the only key tool to realise a faster and full fledged improvement of the community in the country. It is only the social awareness yielded through value-based education that acts instrumental for peaceful co-existence in the composite culture of India, he added.