- കേരളീയ മതവിദ്യാഭ്യാസ രീതികള് പങ്കുവെച്ച് നൈജീരിയയിലെ രാജ്യാന്തര കോണ്ഫറന്സ്
- Fourth International Quran Conference concluded
- GRANDIOSE OPENING FOR IVth INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON QUR’ANIC INTERPRETATIONS
- Two day intensive workshop on Facilitating and Designing Effective Learning Experience
- National seminar on the Prophet Muhammad, DH Assam Campus; Comes to an end
Training workshop for Arabic Teachers conducted
Training workshop for Arabic Teachers was organized at Darul Huda Islamic University for Arabic Teachers of the University and its under gradated colleges by well known world Arabic Foundation, ’Arabic For All’ based at Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The training workshop lasted for four days starting from 8th August 2017 Tuesday under thought provoking lectures of Dr. Abdull bin Yahya Bin Jabir Al Faifi and Prof. Abdulla Bin Abdu Rahman bin Ibrahim Al Fouzan , the trainers of ‘Arabic For All’ as well as Lectures of Imam Muhammad Bin Saud Islamic University, Riyadh.
DHIU Vice Chancellor r. Bahauddeen Muhammed Nadwi inaugurated the program on Tuesday while the camp was curtained down on Friday evening distributing certificates to whole participants.
The training was consisted of methods and modes of mighty pleasure and self satisfied of outstanding performance of participants and described them as their best trainees promising recent follow ups in the nearest futures.