PAPERS INVITED FOR ISLAMIC INSIGHT INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ISLAMIC STUDIES
Islamic Insight International Journal of Islamic Studies invites papers for its first issue to be published by August 2016. The proposed journal is devoted for publishing original scholarship of exceptional quality on all aspects of Islam and the Muslim world. The journal is published by the Faculty of Islamics and Human Sciences at Darul Huda Islamic University, Kerala, India.
The journal invites papers on Qur’anic Studies, Hadith Studies, Islamic Jurisprudence, Islamic Theology, Islamic Mysticism, Philosophy, Comparative Religion, Islamic Social Sciences and Culture of Muslims. The relevant topics from other disciplines also will be welcomed. The papers will be sent for a double blind peer review process and accordingly will be published.Email Submission: firstname.lastname@example.org
Papers submitted for publication must conform to the following guidelines:
- Papers must be original and written in English;
- Papers must be typed in one-half space in 12point normal Times New Roman on A4-paper size;
- Papers’ length is about 5.000-8.000 words;
- All submission must include a 150-200 word abstract along with up to 5 key words;
- Full name(s) of the author(s) must be stated, along with his/her/their institution and complete address;
- All submission should be in Microsoft Word document file format;
- Arabic words should be transliterated according to the style of Islamic Insight;
- Footnote and bibliography should be according to the style of Islamic Insight.
- For more details on citation and transliteration, contact: email@example.com